“Our Pre-K offers a fun and Christ-centered learning community, Handwriting Without Tears, Building Blocks Math and a literacy program based on New York State standards,” said Pre-K4 Program Director Carrie D’Attilio, who is assisted by Cynthia Szymanski.
- We follow the New York State standards and ensure that all activities are challenging but maintain developmentally appropriate practices.
- Our Handwriting Without Tears program helps prepare students to write and identify letters of the alphabet.
- Our math program uses technology and manipulatives to help students fully understand mathematical concepts.
- We also offer an environment that promotes independence and creativity.
- Finally, our Christ-centered classroom teaches morals such as respect, kindness and responsibility.